British lottery players were unlucky on Friday the 13th as nobody won the Euromillions draw.
Instead one Spanish ticketholder scooped the life-changing £107 million.
In one fell swoop, the winner became wealthier than celebrity chef Jamie Oliver (£106 million) and singer and actor David Bowie, who has an estimated personal fortune of 100 million.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “This huge jackpot has been really exciting for players all over the UK and Europe.
“Even though a UK player wasn’t lucky enough to scoop the big one this time, EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle has created two millionaires here in the UK this week.”
Incoming search terms:
- spanish euromillions winner
- why are all euromillion winners british
- who won 107 million
- euromillions winner may 13th
- euromillions winner may 2011
- euromillions jackpot winner may 2011
- spanish euromillion winner
- spanish euromillions winner may 2011
- euromillions winner 13 may
- who won euromillions 13th may