Would you be interested in a business opportunity that is totally FREE and allows you to tap into the massive global lottery market?
Upon joining e-Lottery as an independent member you will discover just how trouble-free it is to manage your own lotto venture on a part-time or full-time basis from the convenience of your own home. You will have the opportunity to build a handy second income or a substantial full time pay packet promoting the e-Lottery syndicate system.
As an e-Lottery affiliate you will earn on going monthly commission based on the sale of syndicate subscriptions by yourself as well as members of your network. You are given a fantastic affiliate website with a comprehensive back office and all the support you could possibly want as you start to build your business. If you are serious about your e-Lottery business you can receive all the support and guidance to help you on your way.
A huge number of individuals take part in the UK lotto and/or the Euromillions on a weekly basis and the e-Lottery syndicate system exemplifies a superb sales product with easy repeat business from your players who will get used to the array of benefits of playing the e-Lottery way.
Different ways to develop your e-Lottery business
The e-Lottery pay plan is available to all affiliates who keep to the guidelines presented by the company. As you progress to the higher ranks in e-Lottery, the pay plan rewards you more for helping your affiliate members build their e-Lottery groups. As you go about the building of your e-Lottery business, you will have the assistance of the person who sponsored you in addition to numerous senior affiliates. What’s more, you also have the multi-lingual customer support staff who can assist you via telephone or email.
The various commission types
Personal Player Volume (PPV) Commission:
For each person you bring in to e-Lottery, you will make 20% ongoing commission for as long as that member remains a subscriber.
Group Player Volume (GPV) Commission:
Once your team of affiliates commence their recruitment activities, you can qualify to earn 5% commission on the total player volume in your group. The levels on which you receive commission depend on what your rank is within the commission plan.
Global Revenue Share (GRS):
If you decide to have a serious crack at the e-Lottery business and achieve the more leading positions in the pay plan, a lucrative new bonus awaits you. Global revenue share (GRS) is a bonus that consists of a percentage of all e-Lottery monthly revenues which is split between all qualifying e-Lottery affiliates every month.
The following benefits are available to all e-Lottery affiliates:
1. Your very own high end website with unique URL and guest login
2. Comprehensive genealogy along with management and tracking tools
3. Online statement so that you can keep tabs on all payments received
4. Affiliate news bulletin with member testimonials, events, news and business-building suggestions
5. A selection of payment options available for individuals joining your team
6. Player and Affiliate testimonial movies
7. Personal assistance from your sponsor and “up line”
8. Access to marketing materials including downloadable banners, flyers, and many other promotional tools
9. Access to ‘getting started’ website to help guide you as you build an understanding of the business
10. Multi-lingual customer service team offering live telephone and e-mail support 6 days a week
11. Affiliate training events and online conferences
Incoming search terms:
- e lottery business
- e lottery network
- e-lottery company for sale
- elottery business
- lottery syndicate business